[Solved] Unable to login to Plesk

jontron

I am able to log into the heliohost dashboard, but when I click on the plesk button I get a "connection has timed out". I was trying to change my DNS over to the new server and tried to login in to sftp but kept getting access denied. I believe tommy.heliohost.org is the new server which doesn't seem to be working, but tommy2.heliohost.org is still working.

So SSH access on Tommy is not supported, but SFTP still is correct?. I was trying to login via SFTP but was not having any success. I even tried changing my password through Plesk but that did not work either. I did search the forum and found a post saying that SFTP wasn't configuring correctly due to a bug. Could that be the problem?

• wolstech changed the title to [Krydos] Unable to login to Plesk

Can you login to SFTP now? Also it's possible that your SFTP password has gotten out of sync with your Plesk password so you can change the SFTP password through Plesk by going to

Login > Continue to Plesk > Websites & Domains > [main domain] > Dashboard > Connection Info > System User Credentials > Edit Password

• wolstech changed the title to [Solved] Unable to login to Plesk