Tommy Migration Complete

Krydos

We are happy to announce that we have now finished moving all of the accounts on our old Tommy server to the newly upgraded server, and will be shutting down the old server soon.

If you use our nameservers, your DNS records have been updated to the new server for you and your account was moved with zero downtime, but if you use external DNS, such as Cloudflare, we can't update your records for you. You need to check your email and use the IP addresses that we emailed you on your external DNS provider. If you have been living under a rock, not reading any news posts, ignoring our emails, and haven't updated your DNS records yet, you may have noticed that your website just went offline. This is your final warning: The old Tommy is being retired.

We will be deleting the old server in a couple days so make sure you check your account and let us know if anything is missing, didn't get transferred correctly, or if you have any other issues. Let us know if you need help with anything.

• Thanks 3

Hello and good luck to you all. Was a good mess, the consequences of which eliminating takes a long time.
But now to the point. I have already informed you about this and then it seemed to have been fixed, but everything is stil the same for me, i.e. there are difficulties with changing passwords and they do not synchronize automatically until now. I have also deleted all cookies, cleared all caches, etc but still no success..
So, so far I have one password for Plesk login, another password for ftp/ftps and a third password for the forum. And there is no way to change them. Although everything is OK until I save and log out, but in reality nothing was saved and everywhere everything is the old way.
I think you will find the reason and also the solution someday.
This is just an info thought to let you know that this problem still exists.
Good luck again and all the best.

I believe FTP will change alongside Plesk if you reset it through our website (https://heliohost.org/reset/). If you do it through Plesk, Plesk and FTP change separately. Is this not working for you on the new server?

The forum password is not synchronized to anything by design and must be changed through the forum.

18 hours ago, neptunus said:

I have already informed you about this and then it seemed to have been fixed, but everything is stil the same for me

It was fixed for everyone who was moved after you. You haven't been moved again since the fix.