Reactivate suspended postgres database with Postgis extension and remote database access

mukul.007ju

Helllo, I need help regarding my previous postgresql sql database. I had a postgres database with postgis extension and remote access. I had also a web application with this database. But, due to low activity on the database, this database got suspended. I need to reaccess my Postgis database (If possible).  I am giving the database details:

user: mukul007ju_morshed

database: mukul007ju_gis

If not possible to get back this account, then you can create a new postgres database with this name and user with postgis extension and remote access. 

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Hello! You posted in the "Website Management and Coding" section, which is for questions relating to website management and coding only, it is not for questions or requests related to the service that HelioHost provides: https://helionet.org/index/topic/29391-do-not-post-hosting-support-requests-here/#comment-133304

Issues with your hosting account, domains not adding, IP blocks and suspensions, etc. should be posted over in Customer Service: https://www.helionet.org/index/forum/45-customer-service 

I've moved your post to the correct "Customer Service" section now where someone will be able to assist when they can.

I took a look at the logs, and it looks like when you renewed your account template1 was in use creating another database so your database was skipped. I tried renewing your account again, and this time the database was recreated. I also enabled remote connection again for you, because that isn't restored during the renew process. Let us know if there are any other issues with your database or if PostGIS needs to be reinstalled.

host=64.62.151.106
port=5432
username=mukul007ju_morshed
dbname=mukul007ju_gis
password=<set in Plesk>