Suspended: juriscon

Hi!

I got suspended and I would like to know what happened.

I usually connect to the panel every 3 weeks, directly from the homepage of HelioHost and I really have no clue on what happened.

Can you please activate my account?

Thanks again!

username: juriscon

server: tommy

domain: jurisconsult.mg

Edited by juris

• juris changed the title to Suspended: juriscon

thanks for answering.

I don't know.

I configured my account auto send mail it receives on my gmail account and I am receiving a lot of spam, some through the mail, other from the contact form.

what can I do to correct that?

can you help?

Edited by juris

On 9/9/2024 at 4:49 PM, juris said:

thanks for answering.

I don't know.

I configured my account auto send mail it receives on my gmail account and I am receiving a lot of spam, some through the mail, other from the contact form.

can you help?

You can configure the contact form to send the contact details directly to your Gmail account. Auto-sending the email may count towards the 50 email limit since it is essentially forwarding it to your Gmail account. @wolstech could you please clarify if auto-sending/forwarding emails counts towards the limit?

5 hours ago, Ookma-Kyi said:

please clarify if auto-sending/forwarding emails counts towards the limit?

Yes, forwarding emails does count towards the limit. Each time it forwards an email, each recipient it forwards to would be counted as a sent message. Source: https://helionet.org/index/topic/62127-request-for-account-unsuspension-for-ajhalili2006/?do=findComment&comment=276889 

On 9/9/2024 at 4:49 PM, juris said:

thanks for answering.

I don't know.

can you help?

The fix for a forwarder that receives too many emails is to remove the forwarder. You could convert it to a mailbox instead as there is no limit on received emails (aside from  your disk space). I suppose a limit increase would be an option, but I'm not sure what that process would look like or if we'd even grant it. Allowing the forwarding of spam from an outside source makes it look like our server is sending the spam, and could get us blocked.

For the contact form, you would need to bot-proof it by doing things such as adding a captcha.

Are you ready to fix the issue?