[Krydos] ENABLE REMOTE ACCESS TO DATABASE

fudobi

You already have remote access for 7 databases. Do you really still need access to all of these? Also I'm considering adding a limit to the number of remote PostgreSQL access requests because of you. We used to allow unlimited domains, until someone abused our generosity. We used to allow unlimited database connections, until someone abused our generosity. We still allow unlimited PostgreSQL remote access requests, but you may be the person to change that policy.

Hey man. Sorry, don't want to abuse the policy.
Maybe you can help me with my use case.

But basically what I do is that I connect to a erp system and bring the data via API to then be able to do some data analytics on the data from the ERP.
And I built a whole script to do this automatically because it would have been a pain to do it manually.

Not trying to have any abuse here and that is also why I contributed on the paid version and willing to scale up if needed.

Let me know if this can be done or what is the problem to writing to the DB via API. But truly really sorry, not wanting to abuse anything here.

Thanks,
Francisco

That's fine. I just needed to make sure you had a good reason for all this, and weren't just screwing around with us or something. Remote access enabled.

host=65.19.154.94
port=5432
username=fudobi_admin_suteki
dbname=fudobi_suteki
password=<set in Plesk>