custom domain not workin

k4i0d

Your site loads for me (although you don't have SSL set up yet) so please try clearing your browser cache (https://wiki.helionet.org/misc/clear-your-cache) and try to load your site again. 
Tommy was moved to a different IP address due to DDoS attacks so we aren't posting the new IP address publicly. You can find it by logging into Plesk, choosing your domain, and scrolling to the bottom of the page. You should see small text starting with "Website at [your home folder]" and then the IP address. Another place to find the IP is inside Plesk on the Hosting & DNS tab > Hosting > scroll to the bottom of the popup window and the IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are shown there too.

3 hours ago, k4i0d said:

My domain, kaiod.eu.org, username k4i0d doesn't work. Could you check? What is the IP address of the Tommy server?

Seems to work fine on mobile for me too. Also try flushing your DNS cache to make sure your device is trying to contact the correct IP address associated with the site once it has been updated with the domain registar.

Screenshot_20240831-130858.png