Account Suspended

Hello!  i just clean old WordPress install and put a new one, and installed Astra theme with woocomersse to use like catalog disabling cart and prices... not like store.. fail a few attempts to install theme.. and just that.

Uh, Wordpress is notorious for getting users suspended on a fresh install with no requests due to how heavy it is in resources. The Woocommerce plug-in also is known to be a bit resource intensive and also gotten users suspended. In your case you are using both which is probably why you got suspended. @Krydos or @wolstech can tell you the exact reason. My advice is to not use Wordpress or Woocommerce at all here unless you want to risk being suspended over and over again.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2024 at 11:06 AM, igna said:

hello! trying to make a site for landing page and show a catalog, suggest me and ill try. thanks

Do you plan on actually taking orders or do you just want to show what you’re selling? If it’s the later it could easily be done using with HTML5.