CREATE NEW SUBDOMAINS

orca

2 hours ago, Unknown025 said:

Would you like your main domain to be changed to orcagroup.top?

okay, but I’m not using hosting on my domain, but I might need to use it for emails. Will this cause any issues with stopping subdomains?

Also, I want to mention that whenever I use the main domain orcagroup.top, it gets disabled frequently with all subdomains

If you aren't hosting it here, it would be best if we not add it as it will result in the subdomains being incorrectly disabled.

If you want it added for email only, then Krydos has to make an exception in the system so it doesn't disable the domain for not being hosted here.

Do you want us to have it set up for email or would you rather just have subdomains added?

36 minutes ago, wolstech said:

If you aren't hosting it here, it would be best if we not add it as it will result in the subdomains being incorrectly disabled.

If you want it added for email only, then Krydos has to make an exception in the system so it doesn't disable the domain for not being hosted here.

Do you want us to have it set up for email or would you rather just have subdomains added?

okay add subdomain for emails and hosting, and main domain for emails only

Please make sure the MX record for the orcagroup.top domain is pointed to us for email (MX set to johnny.heliohost.org), otherwise the domain and all subs will get disabled during domain cleanup.

I'll configure this shortly for you.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, wolstech said:

Please make sure the MX record for the orcagroup.top domain is pointed to us for email (MX set to johnny.heliohost.org), otherwise the domain and all subs will get disabled during domain cleanup.

I'll configure this shortly for you.

Okay Thank You, Can I Know New DNS Records for johnny

For the MX you can put johnny.heliohost.org as the mail server hostname.

For A and AAAA and records, please use the IPs shown in Plesk (refrain from posting them as it makes it easier for bots and attackers to scrape them from the forum), or you can perform a lookup on johnny.heliohost.org to get them.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, wolstech said:

For the MX you can put johnny.heliohost.org as the mail server hostname.

For A and AAAA and records, please use the IPs shown in Plesk (refrain from posting them as it makes it easier for bots and attackers to scrape them from the forum), or you can perform a lookup on johnny.heliohost.org to get them.

okay, thank you very much, 

but now I put A record but still loading Plesk Default Page