[Solved] Change main domain

I previously had (still have) a Johnny account under the username "thestreetartlist". I had created a new version of it on Tommy following Johnny's crash and now that the hosting is back online, was able to get the remaining info that I needed from my database backup. 

The only thing left is that I need the domain for this account (username: streetartlist) to be changed from the default to "thestreetartlist.com". 

And if possible, can the Johnny user stay up for a bit so I can be sure that I have all of the settings transferred over before it's down to just this account? 

The domain thestreetartlist.com has been moved to Tommy. It can take up to 2 hours to take effect.

Note that a new certificate will also need to be installed (and an additional 2 hours waited) once the domain goes live (the one currently there no longer matches the domain name) before the domain will be fully functional without certificate errors.

On 7/26/2024 at 3:42 PM, streetartlist said:

And if possible, can the Johnny user stay up for a bit so I can be sure that I have all of the settings transferred over before it's down to just this account?

Johnny will remain online and in his current state for at least a few days while we continue the work to rebuild him. There is no exact shutdown date right now, but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done.

On 7/27/2024 at 9:13 PM, Krydos said:

Johnny will remain online and in his current state for at least a few days while we continue the work to rebuild him. There is no exact shutdown date right now, but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done.

Alright, good to know. I don't want to run into any suspension issues due to having 2 accounts now, though, so should I delete the Johnny account now that I have everything moved to Tommy? I can only have one or the other, right? 

• Krydos locked this topic