[Solved] Tommy-invitation

Hello,
I have a Johnny-account, but it doesn't work now. Hope, I'll get my data back after your data-restore. I've tried to register a Tommy account. I didn't get your invitation email.
Please check Transaction ID 2XW23926FP9988547 and (re)send it to me.
Thank you,
BR, Andriy.

Resent. Please be aware that if you find both emails now only the link in the second email will work, as the link in the first email was invalidated by resending it. Obviously, make sure you check your spam box and promotions tab or whatever else place your email provider may try to hide it from you.

It seems, the old email (@mail.ru), which was used in my paypal account doesn't work for me.
I've donated again with my working email (@gmail.com): Transaction ID 13051468YB301281W
and I got the invitation! :)

thanks a lot! and sorry for bother you)

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for the donations. I may try creating a mail.ru account to see why our emails aren't being delivered to the inbox. We have 13 accounts with a mail.ru email address, one was registered just a few weeks ago, so it seems like our emails get delivered to some people.

I tried for 15 minutes to create a mail.ru email address, and it never would send me the SMS code. Maybe the US has some digital embargo on Russian text messages or something? I'll try it again tomorrow.

Several major Russian telecom and software companies are currently sanctioned and cannot legally do business with the USA, so I wouldn't be surprised if something like that is the cause...

• Krydos locked this topic