[Solved] UNSUSPEND ACCOUNT

Posted (edited)

Hello, this is the other account that also been suspended because as what have you said it is being detected, although we are actually two persons managing each others account. But for assurance, since this is really our first time. We have decided to make it one therefore, we would like to keep this account "websys". Meanwhile, we would like to request to transfer our domains from the other account "cisc", including the Main domain to be added here in the "websys" account. I think its exactly now a total of ten. We wouldn't add more. 

Also, are the files from the other account will be deleted when transfering them to here? Thank you

Edited by websys

Account cisc has been merged into websys, and account websys has been unsuspended. Note that you are now exactly at 10 domains. If you need any additional, you'll need to remove one or switch to a VPS, as at this time we do not offer domain limit upgrades.

If anything has gone missing, backups of both accounts before the merge are available from https://heliohost.org/backup/

Posted (edited)

From the cisc, can they still have the database from there?

I saw it, so it's really possible to just merge, i thought we still have to reupload/recreate. Thank you🫶🥹

Edited by websys