[Solved] change added domain to become MAIN DOMAIN

I have added my domain here cleosai.site, and It has come to my mind that I should make this as my MAIN DOMAIN, Therefore, I want to CHANGE MY MAIN DOMAIN TO cleosai.site. websys is my username, THANK UUUUU.

In order to do this, we have to remove it and re-add it. Note that this will also cause the content to change as the main domain will use ~/httpdocs instead of ~/cleosai.site as the document root.

Is this OK?

The DNS zone is corrupt on the name servers. It has no zone file but also claims to exist and be owned by nobody. 

Escalating to Krydos.

----

Technical stuff:

No errors thrown yesterday during the removal of the domain or DNS. The subsequent main domain change through the admin tools also worked fine without error but it looks like the DNS zone didn't set back up correctly and broke instead.

This is what I see when trying to check the zone file on the server. No zone file found, but also can't add it or remove it.

root@brody [/var/named]# ls -l | grep cleosai.site
root@brody [/var/named]# whmapi1 adddns ip=65.19.141.67 domain=cleosai.site
---
metadata:
  command: adddns
  reason: Sorry, the domain cleosai.site is owned by another user (nobody)
  result: 0
  version: 1
root@brody [/var/named]# /scripts/killdns cleosai.site
Unable to remove zone: “cleosai.site” on brody.
Unable to remove zone: “cleosai.site” on cody.

• wolstech changed the title to [Krydos] change added domain to become MAIN DOMAIN
  • Krydos changed the title to [Solved] change added domain to become MAIN DOMAIN