[Solved] Request to increase max upload size and add a subdomain

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Krydos said:

The max upload size on the domain papale.my.id has been increased to 16 MB.

DKIM, SPF, and DMARC have been set up for the domains plj.my.id and papale.my.id. We recommend sending a test email to https://www.mail-tester.com/ to make sure that everything is set up correctly. If you get less than a 10/10 score please post a link to the full report so we can help you fix any other issues that there may be.

https://www.mail-tester.com/test-1mar94vkk dkim isn't set (papale.my.id)

https://www.mail-tester.com/test-c09i2m6z3 dkim invalid (plj.my.id)

Edited by Palpale

Please set your name servers ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

We cannot configure this for domains using Cloudflare (you would need to do it yourself).

5 hours ago, Palpale said:

i can do it manually, i just need the value needed to dkim to work

You can find it yourself in the mail settings in Plesk.

Check the box to enable it, then save the settings. After that go back and click on the "How to configure external DNS" and it'll show you the values.

Are you saying it won't let you turn that option on yourself?

9 minutes ago, wolstech said:

Check the box to enable it, then save the settings. After that go back and click on the "How to configure external DNS" and it'll show you the values.

Are you saying it won't let you turn that option on yourself?

yes

I can't turn it on either...I get this as an admin. Krydos will need to fix it.

Error: Failed to get DKIM public key: filemng: Failed to change directory to /etc/domainkeys/papale.my.id: Permission denied

System error 13: Permission denied

• wolstech changed the title to [Krydos] Request to increase max upload size and add a subdomain

If it's just needed for installation Krydos can probably increase it temporarily, but we can't leave it that way. We wouldn't want to increase that value permanently as it would almost certainly result in your account causing too much load. 

WP is already a leading cause of load suspensions even with the lower limits we have set...

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, wolstech said:

If it's just needed for installation Krydos can probably increase it temporarily, but we can't leave it that way. We wouldn't want to increase that value permanently as it would almost certainly result in your account causing too much load. 

WP is already a leading cause of load suspensions even with the lower limits we have set...

hmm, how about 1 day?

Edited by Palpale

Posted (edited)

and i just asking how do i set up my email in gmail because its giving me error. I already used ssl on the pop3.
image.png.457a2a9cebf488ffe3110865117fed6c.png

Edited by Palpale
Just fixed it, maybe you should change the mail server in manual setup to tommy2.heliohost.org

DKIM has been fixed on your account.

dkim._domainkey.papale.my.id. IN TXT "v=DKIM1; p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEA2vQ3mE3FUzsehqf1fnY2jlnZAEm/jwwkM9XuTaro0K1EF+t4KSKAwy3HZFLNnew+fIo1ICMkYo4Wt0bYVk2ceuNk5Uz5nbe1gUwAbUCbQLP25Uc0zhahvGtIjfDxN8hAO7iNrm63D4xHKPwLq4X99bAoVqukKb4O2rUs4KKZQVVlrIhcOZc1JycdFuPVL4iU1MSPPTQhT+QZu8c6KCLbmYHEqxBVEXHpJ3OG7fxmNQudr9m+Xc8L3VOhKDM49Nb0Or8wuxYbpO4bnb9CyQfH3mmvIdzjkxwKdw7Zr0L/GR/F8rS9Iv80+z3n1lGfedrYPtzL3EGskVWiOi862+Hq8wIDAQAB;"

_domainkey.papale.my.id. IN TXT "o=-"

On 5/3/2024 at 10:02 PM, Palpale said:

increase the max_execution_time to 120 in papale.my.id

The execution time has been increased, but like Wolstech said it increases your chance of being suspended for high load so keep an eye on that at https://heliohost.org/dashobard/load/

7 hours ago, Palpale said:

hmmm, krydos?

For future reference, I work on escalated tickets from oldest response to newest response so when you bump your thread like this it moves it to the bottom of my todo list. If you want to make sure you get helped as slowly as possible please continue bumping it like this.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Request to increase max upload size and add a subdomain