[Solved] Reason for suspension

You're suspended for having more than one account. Which one do you want to keep?

(You can have two websites on one account, so if you need them merged, let us know).

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, wolstech said:

You're suspended for having more than one account. Which one do you want to keep?

(You can have two websites on one account, so if you need them merged, let us know).

No, what happens is that I have them separated. But both accounts are mine but with different emails. I would like to know the reason for the suspension

36 minutes ago, danrr03 said:

No, what happens is that I have them separated. But both accounts are mine but with different emails. I would like to know the reason for the suspension

You were just told the reason. It is against the ToS to have more than one account. Which one do you want to keep?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wolstech said:

You can have two websites on one account, so if you need them merged, let us know

You need to work on your reading comprehension. We've already answered that.

Here's another example. The terms of service say

Each person is allowed to have one account unless permitted in writing by an administrator of HelioHost.

And you somehow interpret that to mean that since you have 2 email addresses you count as 2 people?

58 minutes ago, danrr03 said:

But both accounts are mine but with different emails. I would like to know the reason for the suspension

• Haha 1

For anyone else who reads this, each 1 person can have 1 account total, regardless of how many email addresses you create. And each 1 account can have up to 10 websites for free. You don't need to create 2 accounts to have 2 websites, and the only thing you're going to accomplish by creating 2 accounts is getting both suspended. Our terms of service are really easy to understand. You don't even need to consult with a lawyer.

The reason we limit people to 1 account per person is because we're a non-profit free hosting provider so the only money we get is from donations and advertising revenue. We turn away hundreds of people each day who would love to have 1 free account, so we don't think it's fair for 1 person to have more than 1 account when there are so many people who aren't able to even have a single account. If we had the servers, and money, and resources of Google or Amazon or something, we would allow everyone to create as many accounts as they wanted to, but we don't have infinite money and we don't have infinite servers, so we have to try to be as fair as possible to the few people we can provide free hosting to.

• Haha 1