[Solved] Unsuspend my account (tenantproject202)

So this person created 2 account, both were suspended, and then 1 account was unsuspended on January 20th.

Then this person created another account anyways and was suspended again, and 1 unsuspended two days later.

Then they created 3 more accounts after being warned twice not to create more than 1 account seven days later, and 1 was unsuspended again.

Now they have 3 accounts which have all been suspended. This person clearly doesn't care about our terms of service and is going to continue creating as many accounts as they want. I don't think this person even deserves a single account. In my opinion they've used up their 3 strikes, and I think they should be banned.

I agree with Krydos. You did not learn your lesson the first two times you did this, and I don't think you'll learn the third time either.

You also haven't explained to us why you keep creating multiple accounts. The Terms of Service explicitly state that you can have exactly  ONE  account. Can you explain why you refuse to follow the rules?

I create two addition accounts because after you collect all my domains in (tenantproject202), I need to create new domain, but I don't know how to add new domain in (tenantproject202). Therefore, I create new account. 

Now, I want only to unsuspend (tenantproject202), and tell me how to add new domains to it.  

thanks

You have to ask us for additional domains if you need them. There is no way to do it yourself without violating the terms of service. There is also a maximum of 10 domains per person.

Technically you shouldn't even be unsuspended at this point since you've done this 3 times already, but I'll be nice and give you one more chance. If you are seen creating or using more than one account again for any reason, you will be permanently banned.

Unsuspended...again.

Now, are there any domains that you need added to your tenantproject202 account?