[Solved] Please restart Nodejs, kill all process

hello,

my domain is : nightcatlu.helioho.st

username: nightcatlu

I try to implement the nodejs  today,and find that nodejs donesn't work like other server. try to restart again and again

and I notice the CPU load is quite high.

Please kill all the process , Thank you.

best regards

Just went to kill these for you and found you're suspended for high load due to them being stuck running (which killed them for you).

I've unsuspended you and disabled node so it won't restart until you fix it. Please watch your load (you can do that here: https://heliohost.org/dashboard/load/ ).

I can't tell what you were running, but it looks like it may have been a Node proxy, which is both notorious for causing this issue, and likely won't work right here in its current configuration (the configs in your account suggest it needs ports that are definitely not open on our servers, we don't allow traffic in or out on nonstandard ports, your script looks like it's supposed to proxy something from another IP that's hosted via a connection on port 13401, which is blocked).

If you need to have port 13401 opened and don't want to get suspended for high memory usage we recommend getting a VPS which start at only $4 per month can be purchased from https://heliohost.org/vps/ Tommy is limited to 100 GB per day, which is about 71 MB if it runs constantly. A lot of Node.js applications like proxies use more than 71 MB so they can't run on Tommy without getting suspended. Also we don't open ports on Tommy, like Wolstech already mentioned, but you can open any or all of the 65535 ports on a VPS.