[Solved] Request for Project Reactivation

Dear HelioHost Team,

Firstly, I'd like to extend my warmest wishes for a Happy New Year to the entire team! May this new year bring you all abundant success and joy. I hope it marks the beginning of a prosperous journey for each one of you.

I'm writing regarding the suspension of my project hosted on your platform. The project in question is a dashboard designed for storing and managing relevant information. I want to emphasize that its sole purpose is to handle legitimate data, with no intention whatsoever to violate any of HelioHost's terms or conditions.

I kindly request a thorough review of the suspension. I would be immensely grateful if you could consider reactivating my project, as I'm fully committed to adhering strictly to all the guidelines established by the platform.

I humbly ask for a second chance, should I have unintentionally made any errors. I assure you of my dedication to comply with HelioHost's policies.

Thank you immensely for your attention and understanding.

Sincerely,

Andromeda Team

E-mail Account:

andromeda.sokito@gmail.com

Hosting Account

https://andromedasokito.helioho.st

You're suspended for copyright infringement because we detected possible unlicensed software on your account.

Do you have a license for the Dooo software (and the movies in its database) that are on your account? If so, please provide proof of license. If not, please let us know and we'll disable the offending content.

Once we have an answer to the above we can unsuspend you.

Posted (edited)

Dear HelioHost Team,

Thank you for your attention to my request for reactivation of the project, and I understand the need to validate the usage of CodeCanyon's Dooo Script.

To provide proof of my authorization, I possess the license code for the script: Screenshot_20240101-115349_Chrome.thumb.jpg.572b2ff13b8c33275f9e1801e4da05a0.jpg. This license is valid and confirmed for the usage of the Dooo Script on my website.

While I've recently migrated and installed the script, unfortunately, there wasn't sufficient time for activation. However, I assure the validity and authenticity of this license.

I am available should you wish to conduct any tests or verifications on my site to authenticate the license. I'm fully willing to cooperate in whatever capacity necessary.

Thank you for your understanding and the opportunity to clarify this matter.

Best regards,

Andromeda Team

Edited by andromedasokito

Thank you for the proof of license. Please make sure this script is not used to distribute illegal movies.

Also, please be mindful of your load as well, this script was causing a substantial amount of load when it was running yesterday. You can watch your load here: https://heliohost.org/dashboard/load Please keep the CPU below 10000 units and RAM below 100GB cumulative usage per day.

Unsuspended. It may take a few minutes to start working.

• Like 1