[Solved] None of my site domains are working by DNS, sites were set "inactive", etc.

flexo

I've gotten a few email reminders and had to log in to reactivate in the past months. I again visit plesk and find my sites still "inactive" and had to switch them to active. Still not working hours later, dns lookup of sites not working. Registrar still pointing to heliohost nameservers.

server: johnny

acct: flexo

thanks for your attention!

It's because you let your account get archived. When an account gets archived, its DNS zones get deleted. Unarchiving does not restore the DNS zones for any domain except your main domain. As a result, added domains using our DNS will not function after unarchiving unless you ask us to recreate the zones.

I've recreated these for you and they should be working shortly.

The "disabled" status on your added domains was because the domains are not resolvable. If a domain does not resolve to our server, the system disables it automatically after a period of time to improve server performance.

29 minutes ago, wolstech said:

It's because you let your account get archived. When an account gets archived, its DNS zones get deleted. Unarchiving does not restore the DNS zones for any domain except your main domain. As a result, added domains using our DNS will not function after unarchiving unless you ask us to recreate the zones.

I've recreated these for you and they should be working shortly.

The "disabled" status on your added domains was because the domains are not resolvable. If a domain does not resolve to our server, the system disables it automatically after a period of time to improve server performance.

Here's some pizza money for cranking up the monthly timeout to whatever that's worth!

Thanks for donating $10.00 USD to
Helio Networks

Paypal Transaction ID: 7AJ82374VH548954P

3 hours ago, flexo said:

Here's some pizza money for cranking up the monthly timeout to whatever that's worth!

Thanks for donating $10.00 USD

Thanks for the donation. One of the things we frequently do during fundraisers is give people 1 month inactivity immunity for each $5 that they donate. We don't have an active fundraiser going right now, but since you gave us $10 I gave you 2 months of inactivity immunity. That means you won't go inactive until 2024-03-02 and you won't get archived until 2024-04-02.

You should also check your spam filters to make sure you're receiving emails from us. We send an email at 28 days reminding you to login in the next 2 days, and then we send you another email at 30 days when your websites are taken offline. If you check your email at least once every couple days you can avoid being suspended at all by just logging in when you get the reminder.

Another thing we can mention is we're going to release a new server soon named Morty that will start at $1 per month, and as long as the $1 per month gets paid you don't have to remember to login ever again.

• Krydos locked this topic