[Solved] Increase Storage Karachi1

costcowh

Can you post the transaction info for the donation?

As for the inactivity, I don't believe we offer that on Tommy and Johnny anymore...I forget but it may have been a fundraiser promo? A Morty account will offer that once the server is available. I'll let Krydos handle this as he'd have more details on it.

Your $21.60 donation was used to purchase a Windows Server 2016 VPS for 6 months from 2020-10-14 until 2021-04-14, and then you declined to renew the VPS and it was deleted.

If you'd like to increase your storage space you can go to https://heliohost.org/donate/ and use any of the listed methods to send us $5.00 USD for each 1000 MB you'd like to gain. The maximum storage you can get currently is 6000 MB which would require a $25 USD donation. Once the donation is submitted please provide the transaction ID if it's via PayPal, otherwise let us know the cryptocurrency you used, the date of the donation, and the amount.

• costcowh changed the title to Increase Storage Karachi1

Yes, you're right, but I've donated this amount to a GoFundMe campaign organized by Helihost, and all these things are included in it. Please check the campaign history. In that campaign, you offer the VPS, immunity for inactivity, and storage increase, and you implement all these things on Cpanel but didn't implement it on plesk server

• Krydos locked this topic