[Solved] Request for unsuspension of my account

seintitus

Hello. My username is tchesoen. My account has been suspended and I am not sure of the real course. You had earlier mentioned to me that maybe my account could have been hacked. Since I am not sure of what the issue could be, I kindly I request you to unsuspend it and advice me if I should clean up the all account and start afresh. Thank you 

Hello.

Your site was suspended for two reasons: High load and suspected null software.

https://www.phptravels.com/pricing shows it starts at $50. Do you have a license? Our terms specifically state you cannot have any illegal content on our hosting.

However, if you have bought a license for this software, please look into our VPS plans, they only start at $4/m and you cannot be suspended for high load since its contained to your own container.

We would be happy to unsuspend you and help you get set up on a VPS, if this is the case.

Hello. I had no idea that the script would cause high traffic on the CPU. I am sorry for that. Yes I will be considering going for vps hosting in the coming month. Meanwhile kindly unsuspend my account so that I will take off the script that's causing heavy traffic and meanwhile I'll use it on hosting that doesn't take up much CPU. Thanks

• wolstech changed the title to [Krydos] Request for unsuspension of my account

Due to the 2160 sent spam emails, plus the high load, plus troubles suspending, plus troubles unsuspending, plus high CPU usage, plus high memory usage I'm guessing this account needs to be reset. Let us know when you're ready to proceed with the reset.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Request for unsuspension of my account
  • Krydos locked and unlocked this topic
  • Krydos locked this topic