[Solved] account suspended

Hello

i reveived an email:

"The following WordPress installations are quarantined:
Website "elmagohd.com" (https://elmagohd.com): Unable to finish running an operation on this site in 60 seconds. Operation was canceled. This is most likely caused by a server load spike, uncommon directives in wp-config.php, or a malware infection. Try running the operation again later. If this problem persists, make sure there are no customizations in wp-config.php that could slow down parsing this file, and consider checking the website for viruses and malware."

whe I try to enter my wp dashboard i get a message "account suspended"

i can assure you that I do not have any malware, adult content, nor am I violating any of the site policies...my page is about a magician (children's parties, tricks and more) it is a landing page that loads a video, and has several images. I made it in wordpress with elementor...i dont know whats seems to be the problem...should it be the cache plugin "10web"?

You're suspended because that Wordpress installation is way too heavy to run here. Elementor is notorious for making WP even more bloated than it already is. You may want to consider replacing WP entirely if you're unable to make it use fewer resources.

High Wordpress load. 172.47 GB memory and 22917 CPU in 24 hours.

To give an idea, you should aim to keep it under a cumulative 100GB memory and 10000 CPU units per day, yours was causing excessive load on both.

Let us know when you're ready to fix the problem and we'll unsuspend you.

Unsuspended. Please fix it quickly.

And no, the domain being wrong in WP should not cause this issue, except maybe if it were redirecting in an infinite loop (and you'd know if it was as your browser would throw an error to that effect).