[Solved] Hosting settings disabled

jonahm

I am unable to modify my Domain Settings, as the fields are disabled (see screenshot below).

Back in cPanel, I set my domain to omit the "www." thinking that it would simple get hidden, but that resulted in the use of "www." not resolving to my domain at all. I believe the solution to this problem is in the disabled Domain Settings controls.

image.png.aa9e3c6de62ed8af7c3a5e3d9305b2d5.png

We have to make all domain changes on our end for the time being because there's no DNS integration for Plesk. As a result, we disabled all the domain settings.

Also, it looks like our system does not provision the DNS record for www by default on the name servers, so that not working for domains hosted using our name servers would be expected.

Krydos can add the DNS record for it so it works.

8 hours ago, wolstech said:

Also, it looks like our system does not provision the DNS record for www by default on the name servers, so that not working for domains hosted using our name servers would be expected.

This account was created in 2019 on cPanel so any issues with the DNS records is due to cPanel not any of our custom systems or Plesk. I can't even tell you how many DNS records I've fixed from the old cPanel accounts.

18 hours ago, jonahm said:

"www." not resolving to my domain at all.

Your DNS records were a disaster. More than half of your subdomains didn't even work because all the DNS records were missing for those too. Is everything working for you now?

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Hosting settings disabled
  • Krydos locked this topic