[Solved] dkim showen on plesk is updated in dns but still mail is going in spam folder

open0

hello as shown on plesk i had updated my dkim txt record as v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDAZAyba+64/X3pxw4yDFaZS/8x72/Ru2iZ3eiRL0Hxd5i7RuNht8bWrLUbz6LO4X6M3aDIDufocY/fRYU+ArbgSsHFO3youdsjup7n9xLycodFQG5cbsBu7Iy7l+1hpCHjQ3zmGbXe/frUWEykfn3/N2JpX5u/8o6qgOz8jRa9gwIDAQAB;

but still the dkim is invaild i had recently transfer from zoho mail to heliohost self mail for use of smtp kindly help

If the recipient is on gmail, that’s normal. Even our own emails like invites go to spam because our IP ranges have a poor reputation.

You can try sending a message to mail tester (https://www.mail-tester.com/) and fix anything causing a mess than 10/10 score but even then mail from our servers usually goes to spam.

i had test the dkim is fail in gmail also in mail tester i found

he DKIM signature of your message is:

v=1;
	a=rsa-sha256;
	c=relaxed/relaxed;
	d=bharat.hacked.us;
	s=default;
	t=1694022069;
	bh=nU8iIQgZq3F/x192G58jfa3y8VkzWq+2qAvY7TIZOuM=;
	h=To:From:Subject;
	b=nE+PuEHxStPK8D9SmcPpycUVyibKAUJ8oHU4nQ1MyZWzTtRqnFfBzbu8F+Bc45oHSNx3FmMOVO8uOu185Fsdw6XHuJNlA0pBsa+L/9YmfunMfOKazk7L0QP72PFINm62VZyEgTz8ByCss7RADy+rnEui1GCuLb+gB5lM8Gh2/S8=

Your public key is:

"v=DKIM1;
p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDcno1jtxZI5EvCj8kQQSXau2OMW3BX5VdyBlTCYCs9ZlhhKAe1YrXByAdGJc5MIkPnL8vKjzNfrPa+O/z2FSHFG1kB1LtQ+B9UETbE6Z6zVdgoz+ZOCEvtsXN0rrTnK6Ux1GSuTkf3C9/mZgH2hLxwcGs/V27+wvkOQeXIe6osXQIDAQAB"

Key length: 1024bits

Your DKIM signature is not valid

there is error of dkim can i know the correct dns txt record so i can update it for my domain

first the mail server is heliohost and @Krydos has setup my mx spf and dkim record then i had change the ns and email hosting to zoho now i am back to helihost because want to use smtp so i dont know what dkim record i have to use the one hich shown on plesk is i am using but the dkim verfication fail so kindly help me i have to send mail

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bharat.hacked.us;

s=default; t=1694022421;

bh=7oFX9ADqyeqBKCmFoCj4oPg66BOed9m6EWH+OOx2MJ4=; h=To:From:Subject;

b=nlBKfNkVoK66MSpNAAn4+uS5t0f7nbpDsJitQNws6QxP7wicYRAFIwH2I3WejGUj0

auG6aQfqhFBke8YH+56TgcGsgrOuBT5jlejZXXzYOYuz/Y8uXw5/wmdAaXuswEj9nE

23aYmUGpLsQM9AgViUa0AmWcXxtLYBOUJGmwNJzg=

Signed-by: admin@bharat.hacked.us

Expected-Body-Hash: 7oFX9ADqyeqBKCmFoCj4oPg66BOed9m6EWH+OOx2MJ4=

Public-Key: v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDcno1jtxZI5EvCj8kQQSXau2OMW3BX5VdyBlTCYCs9ZlhhKAe1YrXByAdGJc5MIkPnL8vKjzNfrPa+O/z2FSHFG1kB1LtQ+B9UETbE6Z6zVdgoz+ZOCEvtsXN0rrTnK6Ux1GSuTkf3C9/mZgH2hLxwcGs/V27+wvkOQeXIe6osXQIDAQAB;

DKIM-Result: fail (bad signature)

tested from other website too https://www.appmaildev.com/en/dkim

Did you turn DKIM off and on at any point after setting it up? So, you need to get the new DNS record from Plesk and update it since it regenerates the key when you turn it off and on again.

Krydos may have more input on this issue.

Your DNS is screwed up. If you want to use our nameservers you need to login to your registrar's website and delete all existing NS records and then add only the 2 NS records ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. If you want to use external DNS you need to delete ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org and use whatever your DNS providers says to use. You can't do both at the same time. You can check if it's correct with this link https://dnschecker.org/#NS/bharat.hacked.us

i am curently using  if you provide me new one i will update to my dns settings.......

v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDcno1jtxZI5EvCj8kQQSXau2OMW3BX5VdyBlTCYCs9ZlhhKAe1YrXByAdGJc5MIkPnL8vKjzNfrPa+O/z2FSHFG1kB1LtQ+B9UETbE6Z6zVdgoz+ZOCEvtsXN0rrTnK6Ux1GSuTkf3C9/mZgH2hLxwcGs/V27+wvkOQeXIe6osXQIDAQAB;

1. Go to https://heliohost.org/
  2. Click login.
  3. Enter your username and password.
  4. Click continue to Plesk.
  5. Click mail in the left navigation.
  6. Click mail settings in the top navigation.
  7. Click the domain you want to see the DKIM for.
  8. Scroll to the bottom, make sure DKIM is checked and then click the "How to configure external DNS" link.
  9. Copy paste the DKIM code into your DNS provider.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] dkim showen on plesk is updated in dns but still mail is going in spam folder
  • Krydos locked this topic