[Solved] Wiping out account

gmpintus

my website is now redirected to gg.gg, which is a short address generator website. The original redirection was trying to force visitors to install a Rar document. Something like "ChromeUpdate.rar". Hense, I thought to delete all infos in my Plesk.
I manually deleted all my files from Plesk but still I get this redirection. Do you think there is something to do with Cloudflare?

5 hours ago, gmpintus said:

my website is now redirected to gg.gg, which is a short address generator website. The original redirection was trying to force visitors to install a Rar document. Something like "ChromeUpdate.rar". Hense, I thought to delete all infos in my Plesk.
I manually deleted all my files from Plesk but still I get this redirection. Do you think there is something to do with Cloudflare?

Seems like some kind of sql injection or someone has compromised your account.

• Like 1

This account needs to be recreated. The document roots are all missing (a bit of a pain to fix, when removing infected websites its best to remove the contents of the docroot but not the folder itself) and it's redirecting for me when I see no reason it should be (though obviously CF could be messed up). It's also an old cPanel migration account, so it had likely had a bunch of quirks from that as well.

An invite for a replacement account has been sent to you. Let us know when it's recreated and we can restore your legacy .heliohost.org subdomain and add professorparticular.info back to it.

• Like 1

Good to hear. It looks like you didn't delete the default index.html file. Note that because of the way that index.html file works, you cannot just edit it and expect it to work. You actually have to delete that index.html that comes with Plesk, not just edit your content into it.

It looks like you figured it out while I was looking at it. :)

• Thanks 1