[Solved] Help with Certificate

gsakola

After you renew/issue the certificate, it can take up to two hours before it starts working. As long as Plesk says you have a valid certificate for the domain, it should take effect the next Apache restart.

13 hours ago, wolstech said:

After you renew/issue the certificate, it can take up to two hours before it starts working. As long as Plesk says you have a valid certificate for the domain, it should take effect the next Apache restart.

I'm still getting this error

image.thumb.png.6b3cdf573984af0c302f1cd8f02b599e.png

Hello all!

Sorry to hijack gsakola's post, but since I'm experiencing the same issue, I figured I'd write here instead of creating a duplicate ticket.

The difference is that my certificate is still valid until October 2023 (the dashboard states that my domain is secured) and I didn't change anything in the Plesk settings.
Is this something that's maybe linked to the recent server changes and will fix itself over some time?

My account is nox (nox.heliohost.org). If I need to create a new ticket, just let me know and I'll do that, sorry if I didn't do the right thing.

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 9.52.12 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 9.54.38 AM.png

Several people are seeing this it seems. I'm guessing it's related to nginx breaking yesterday...escalating so Krydos can check.

Edit: try reinstalling or reissuing it even though it's not expired, then waiting 2 hours. It looks like that may have solved it for a few others.

Edited by wolstech
Try reinstalling first

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Help with Certificate
On 8/4/2023 at 7:38 PM, wolstech said:

Several people are seeing this it seems. I'm guessing it's related to nginx breaking yesterday...escalating so Krydos can check.

Edit: try reinstalling or reissuing it even though it's not expired, then waiting 2 hours. It looks like that may have solved it for a few others.

I already did this. 

Problem is still there

Please help

• gsakola changed the title to Help with Certificate

Yep. These domains are working properly for me as well. Please clear your cache.

If you still have an issue, please try another browser or a different internet connection (e.g. try on mobile with wifi turned off).

• gsakola changed the title to [Solved] Help with Certificate
  • Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Help with Certificate
  • Krydos locked this topic