[Solved] Encountering an issue while attempting to purchase a VPS

JackTorres

Greetings! I'm encountering an issue while attempting to purchase a VPS (Virtual Private Server) using my PayPal balance. Unfortunately, the payment method provided for this particular VPS only accepts credit cards through PayPal, and not PayPal balance directly. I find this peculiar since I can make payments using my PayPal balance on other websites without any problem. If you have any insights or suggestions on how I can proceed with the purchase using my PayPal balance, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your help.

It's because we require a card for a recurring payment.

Krydos can create a one-time payment link for you that would probably work with a paypal balance, but he usually requires users who buy with manual one-time payments to be a 6 month purchase due to the manual work on our end to issue and process them.

• wolstech changed the title to [Krydos] Encountering an issue while attempting to purchase a VPS

If you have a PayPal account with a credit card attached and a balance you can subscribe and the subscription will draw from the balance only until the balance runs out, and then it will use the credit card. We only offer one time payments for 6 months up front due to the extra work of having to manually verify one time payments. I'm definitely not going to manually verify 90 PayPal payments every month so we encourage people to use the automated system that automatically bills you and updates your VPS expiration date. If you want to make a one time payment for 6 months let us know which VPS specs you're looking at and we can get you a link. We also plan on updating our billing system to allow one time payments to not require manual verification, but that hasn't been completed yet.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Encountering an issue while attempting to purchase a VPS
  • Krydos locked this topic