[Solved] Reset account

konzept

Hi there, may I ask for your help to reset my account please? My username is:

konzept

Would like to check too if my previous donations are eligible for the storage upgrade. It's fine if not.

Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...

Sure. Its okay to delete it and reinvite me.

Regarding the transaction numbers, one of it was for the queue for the plesk upgrade recently but I am not sure if that one counts as a donation. The other one would be "Transaction Id: 0YK24229TD003500N" "Confirmation Number: 0YK24229TD003500N" (Paypal)

Your account has been deleted and you've been reinvited.

Transaction 0YK24229TD003500N doesn't come up in Paypal when looking at the available 3 years of history, so it's either too old, or was made through something like gofundme. Krydos would need to check on it if it was a gofundme donation.

As for the plesk queue one, do you have the transaction info for that?

Pretty sure its older than 3 years already. Never mind about that. As for the plesk queue one. its for this account under the id: konzept , which was quite ahead in the queue system back then. However, I can't seem to track back the transaction info. Not sure if you have a record of that. Or else it's fine then i guess.

I did find the donation for $5 on 2022-07-05 to increase your position in the Plesk queue, but that donation isn't eligible to increase your storage space as well because we can't go back in time and move your account to Tommy later. If the $5 donation didn't already grant you some benefit and you just gave it because you felt like donating then we could retroactively give you the benefit of extra storage for it. If you want to increase your storage it is $5 per 1000 MB up to a maximum of 6000 MB. You can donate with any of the options listed at https://heliohost.org/donate/ or by sending the $5 to https://paypal.me/heliohost/

Are you allowed to use cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin in Singapore?

Another idea is if you have a friend that lives in a country that is allowed to send money to the US you could have them donate to us on your behalf, and then you can pay them back.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Reset account
  • Krydos locked this topic