[Solved] Request to Renew my account

seintitus

Looks like you tried and it failed because its half-unarchived in Plesk and failed according to the logs. Shows in Plesk as suspended with no hosting. My attempts to unarchive it gave a "taking way too long" on the user page, and the admin tools unarchive button simply did nothing when clicked.

Krydos will need to fix it.

Just wait until Krydos fixes it.

I'm not sure how to go about doing so, otherwise I'd do it for you. (I think I could just remove it from Plesk and try to unarchive it again, but not sure so don't want to break it).

I believe it does as I remember someone else asking for one to be set up at one point.

I'm fairly certain wildcard domains won't support SSL without manually creating and upload certificates though. Plesk cannot request wildcard certificates on our servers since it requires DNS validation and our DNS servers aren't connected to Plesk.

On 5/27/2023 at 5:31 AM, seintitus said:

I would like to request for renewal of my account which has been inactive for quite some time now. My username is:  tchesoen

Are you able to login now?  

On 5/27/2023 at 10:02 AM, wolstech said:

Looks like you tried and it failed because its half-unarchived in Plesk and failed according to the logs.

Each time one of these unarchive fails I change the code a bit to try to prevent it from failing the next time. I think it might be good to go without manual intervention at this point. We'll see. If one fails I get a notification so I can check it out.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Request to Renew my account
  • Krydos locked this topic