[Solved] How to get the 1000MB bounes space from the gofundme donation?

bnny

Krydos assigns them manually, so they can take a few days to be applied. 

Please keep in mind that there is a checkbox on GoFundMe for "Share my information with the charity...". It's checked by default, but if you UNCHECKED this checkbox to make your donation anonymous, you will not receive the gifts as we have no way of matching them to an account with that box cleared.

If you did this and now want the gifts, let me know and I'll pass it on. Krydos can send you a message through GFM, and you'll need to respond to the email from GoFundMe with your account information so the gift can be assigned to you.

I can't log in to GoFundMe right now because their phone number 2fa isn't sending the verification code. I'll try again later and if it's still broken I'll contact their support team.

Alright, I got logged in to GoFundMe and sent you a message through their website. It should be delivered to the email address you used when you made your donation, and it will come from messages@gofundme.com with the subject New Message from Ben Frede. Just reply to that and we'll get you the extra storage space. Thanks for the donation.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] How to get the 1000MB bounes space from the gofundme donation?
  • Krydos locked this topic