[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

@cl58tools - This thread is for deleting Addon domains so we can give users a fresh start. ;)

@mykonata - Please confirm that you wish to delete your Addon domain so you can re-add your domain and have a fresh start. :)

Guest Geoff

@jje His addon domain is showing the suspended page even when his account is active. I think he needs it deleted.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Heliohost-Staff,

I'm so far very satisfied with your service, but due to Johnny's instability I wanted to move to Stevie. I requested an acc-deletion as instructed in your wiki-article. But the 48 hours expired and the acc is still suspended and I can't register again because the username is already taken.

user: aynil

domain: aynil.co.cc

Dear Heliohost-Staff,

I'm so far very satisfied with your service, but due to Johnny's instability I wanted to move to Stevie. I requested an acc-deletion as instructed in your wiki-article. But the 48 hours expired and the acc is still suspended and I can't register again because the username is already taken.

user: aynil

domain: aynil.co.cc

Ok try registering now.

Thanks for helping!

I was able to register on Stevie.

EDIT:

I registred and got an email, saying that everything will be installed.

But now I get a qued page and can not login via cpanel because the user was not found in the database.

Can you solve this problem?

Thanks for helping!

I was able to register on Stevie.

EDIT:

I registred and got an email, saying that everything will be installed.

But now I get a qued page and can not login via cpanel because the user was not found in the database.

Can you solve this problem?

One thing I noticed is on your queued page that is displayed when you try to load aynil.co.cc the link to the control panel sends you to johnny.heliohost.org:2082. So, if that is the link you are clicking when you try to log into your cpanel it would make sense that it says there is no user by that name in the database.

The queued page should go away after 24 hours like it says, but try logging into cpanel from the http://www.heliohost.org/home homepage or from http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082 stevie cpanel.

Yes I know. Because of that I already tried to login from heliohost.org. But if I do this, it says that there is not such username in the database.

So I'm worrying if there is something messed up with the registration.