[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

Yes I did. But I even got an email, that that the account is registered and will now be installed.

So what should I do next?

I can register with another name, but I need the domain. I'm not sure if I can take the domain...

Well. I did.

But unfortunately I received this email:

Dear aynilokj,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, a DNS entry for aynil.co.cc already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

As you see, I tried to register with another username.

Do I have to change something in the domain setup?

I once again tried to register with aynil.co.cc, but the same email was sent about 20 minutes later, saying:

Sorry, a DNS entry for aynil.co.cc already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

Now I am trying to register aynil.heliohost.org. If this work, I would like to ask if there is any chance, that you can change the adress later to aynil.co.cc

Yes,

you can use this script to change your domain: http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/domain

Thanks. Sorry, if I ask noobish questions ;o)

I tried to use aynil.co.cc as parked domain (don't want to cause more trouble changing the domain).

But I got this error message in cpanel:

Error from park wrapper: aynil.co.cc is owned by another user.

As far as I now there should be no other user. Maybe this domain is still somewhere creeping around in your database ;o)

Can an admin please check?

I once again tried to register with aynil.co.cc, but the same email was sent about 20 minutes later, saying:

Now I am trying to register aynil.heliohost.org. If this work, I would like to ask if there is any chance, that you can change the adress later to aynil.co.cc

So I think your domain has never been deleted,

needs an Admin to delete for you. :)

Then, you will be able to add it again.

So I think your domain has never been deleted,

needs an Admin to delete for you. :)

Then, you will be able to add it again.

Yeah hope that too. But so far no admin seemed to try to solve this issue....