[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

robertut: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

grohe43: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Tom_K: The nameservers on that domain aren't pointed to HelioHost.

Tom_K: The nameservers on that domain aren't pointed to HelioHost.

Yes i know! Let me explain what i have done till now (and sorry for my english). At first i added "liapisfrost.gr" as a parked domain for some testing purpose (even though the nameservers didn't point to HelioHost). Then I tried to delete it but nothing happened. I could still see the entry in the parked domains list. Searching in google i found that this was a bug and I could bypass it if I added the same domain as an addon domain and delete it from that list. So I added it as addon domain and the result is that I can't find the entry in neither list although it seems that it is somehow configured. I know that because when I try to add it again I get this message "Error from park wrapper: liapisfrost.gr is already configured" and because it created a folder with the same name in my public_html directory (which I already deleted).

So if you can see that entry please delete it and thanx a lot for your time.

Tom_K: Okay... but you'll eventually need to point your nameserver records to HelioHost. Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

djbob,

Sorry I screwed up again. It worked as in showing up, but the directory was set to root (I must have missed something) so I made the mistake of removing it. Then I waited for low demand and it errored again. Can you please fix my account again. Sorry for my stupidity.

Brian

P.S. What is a time of low demand? When I tried, it was all over the place.

Yaghe, grohe43: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

grohe43: low load is when the server load is listed as below 4.

Hi djbob,

Firts of all: Thank you for this wonderful webhosting! I never saw a free webhost without ads, MySQL, PHP, ASP.NET, Ruby... etc.

So thanks, I have been able to setup dutchwcers.heliohost.org with the parked domain dutchwcers.tk

But I want an addon domain on that (because it's forbidden to have more than one account)

So I have added sbconnect.tk to the addon domain page, but when I clicked the submit button, the page loaded very long, so I just clicked back (sorry!)

Now, it doesn't show up in de list and when I try to add it again:

Error from park wrapper: sbconnect.tk is already configured.

Username: dutchwc

Default Domain: dutchwcers.heliohost.org

Addon domain: sbconnect.tk

My nameservers are configured correctly since I get the account queued page and I have waited 24 hours!

Please help!

Sala1995: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

bandbox: Your account seems fine.