[Solved] Account suspended due overuse

ceomega

Hello Helionet Team.

Recently I have logged into my domain account (dotome.ga) and it says that my "subscription was suspended and all your sites are not available". Seems like I have an overuse issue because of 16.3 MB extra I added accidentally to one of my subdomains (this happened apparently after I tried to upload a folder which size surpassed the limit of disk space). 

I unintentionally got this issue and didn't realize that uploading this file (it was a test for a mediawiki landing page) ended as an over-the-limit warning . Please, how can I solve this problem or what are the next steps to take? Thanks in advance

Server: Tommy

You had a directory named cpanel_raw_logs that was taking up 120 MB. You probably don't need that so I deleted it to get you under the 1000 MB limit, and reactivated your account. Are you able to log in now?

Something else you might not be aware of is you can purchase additional storage space for $5 per 1000 MB up to a maximum of 5000 MB. It's just a one-time donation and it's good for the life of the account.

• Krydos locked this topic