[Solved] VPS payment

makosh

The VPS at 65.19.191.152 is up by the way, I can reach it via SSH and it responds to ping. If you can't access it, there's something else wrong besides just nonpayment (though it is due to be renewed).

Krydos will probably see this later today or tonight (currently 6:45AM where he is, 7:45AM for me...) and generate a one-time payment link for you.

If you want to make it a recurring subscription that auto-renews at $4/month, the link for that is https://heliohost.org/vps/pay/?code=JAtSd2yMsWzrxBat (this link is specific to this VPS, other users reading these support topics should not use this link). I don't know how K makes the one-time links, this one is shown in the admin tools...

Edited by wolstech
Clarify that link is only for this VPS

All of us are volunteers helping run this place around our real lives. Heliohost is a nonprofit charity that does not have any paid staff, and as such we do not offer any guarantees regarding the speed of support.

As I said earlier, VPS issues typically take up to 48 hours to receive resolution due to the specialized nature of that service and limited number of people who know how to support it (2). If emergency support or guaranteed turnaround times/an SLA are a requirement of your use case, you may wish to consider a different provider.

We’re primarily a shared hosting provider and offer VPSes because we have extra server space and need to keep the lights on somehow…we give our main product (shared Plesk hosting) away for free to the community and donations/ad revenue alone don’t cover our operating costs.