[Solved] add on domain issue

jio

hello, my add on domain is not behaving normally. when i try to open the mailbox of the add on domain the action is not completed. it is not a network issue. please note that the add on domains and the associated mailbox were transferred automatically to plesk during the migration exercise.

This sounds like something Krydos will need to troubleshoot.

While we wait for Krydos to look at this, can you specify what error you get when you try to open the mailboxes for the addon domain? Also, which domain is affected?

The tomauritus domain is missing the A record for a webmail subdomain on DNS, Krydos can fix that.

The gorodigues domain doesn't have email service since it's an alias. This is normal...if you want email service, it needs to be removed and re-added as an actual website, not an alias. Do you want Krydos to change this to an actual domain so it has email service?

The babooa domain is hosted with a competitor. Would you like us to remove it?

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] add on domain issue

Thank you for your help 👍

I have a separate issue with the tomauritius.com website, it is not loading. I have tweaked the php version settings etc but no result up to now. It used to work fine before the migration to Plex.

• Krydos locked this topic