[Solved] Domain error 404

retrope

Hi! I am aware of the server problem affecting Tommy and have been patiently waiting for it to normalize. Three hours ago today, one of my domains hosted by tommy (radioretroperu.com) is back online, no problem, that's good news, however the second domain hosted by tommy (fmlima.com) and its directories only It shows a plesk screen showing 404 error, could someone help me to restore the domain as well as its directories? Or someone who has information about this. Thank you

I've disabled your domain and re-enabled it, lets see if it starts working again when Apache restarts next. If not, I'll escalate to Krydos.

EDIT: Didn't even need to wait. I just put a test file in the root for that domain and its working already.

Edited by wolstech
That was fast...

19 minutes ago, wolstech said:

Desactivé su dominio y lo volví a habilitar, veamos si comienza a funcionar nuevamente cuando Apache se reinicie a continuación. Si no, escalaré a Krydos.

EDITAR: Ni siquiera necesitaba esperar. Acabo de poner un archivo de prueba en la raíz de ese dominio y ya está funcionando.

Hi! thanks for answering. Yes, you can see a test file when entering the domain, however my question is, what happened to all my files that showed the domain's website and its directories, should I wait for something else? thank you

24 minutes ago, wolstech said:

Desactivé su dominio y lo volví a habilitar, veamos si comienza a funcionar nuevamente cuando Apache se reinicie a continuación. Si no, escalaré a Krydos.

EDITAR: Ni siquiera necesitaba esperar. Acabo de poner un archivo de prueba en la raíz de ese dominio y ya está funcionando.

Hi! thanks for answering. Yes, you can see a test file when entering the domain, however my question is, what happened to all my files that showed the domain's website and its directories, should I wait for something else? thank you.

I have been able to enter the plesk panel and I cannot find any of my files from the fmlima.com domain. These files were there and I have no backup of it. they just aren't there anymore. could you help me get them back?

I'll have Krydos look but I do know there was extensive disk corruption due to the hard shutdown the server took when the attack hit. Krydos was able to get the server to boot, but it took a substantial amount of repair work including file system and partition table repair. I would not be surprised if they were lost as a result of the extensive repairs that had to be made.

3 minutes ago, wolstech said:

I'll have Krydos look but I do know there was extensive disk corruption due to the hard shutdown the server took when the attack hit. Krydos was able to get the server to boot, but it took a substantial amount of repair work including file system and partition table repair. I would not be surprised if they were lost as a result of the extensive repairs that had to be made.

I understand. Not recovering my files would be bad news for me, I hope you can help me, thank you.

• wolstech changed the title to [Solved] Domain error 404
7 hours ago, Krydos said:

image.png.afd989941a8a729b489dd328c27858bd.png

You're going to need to restore that directory from your most recent backup.

Hi! I regret my little knowledge of what you explain to me. What are the steps to follow to restore what does he tell me? remember that I don't have a backup copy of the fmlima.com domain

• Krydos locked this topic