[Solved] Wipe my account

calax2

Since 2109 I have only one account "calax2" , but this week after moving the account to Plesk, the website stopped working. So I registered with New account "calaxit" to test if my website will work on Plesk or not. And it worked normally on the new account. So I sent a request to reset my original account "Calax2" to upload website to it again, then I will delete the new account myself.
PS: I registered a calaxit account only this week, and I do not have a third account.

Thank you for your understanding and please accept my best regards

We actually can't "reset" an account, we just delete your account and invite you again. Since you already made a new account that works properly and its on the same server, it would make more sense to just keep calaxit and delete calax2. The only reason to delete and reinvite calax2 would be if you really want the username.

Do you still want us to delete and reinvite calax2? (Note that you'll also need to have your domains added back to the replacement calax2 account, which means deleting calaxit before we can add them since they can't be on two accounts at once).

Yes it should be possible to move mehdar.heliohost.org to the calaxit account and delete calax2. I'll let Krydos do it only because I don't know what needs to be done to fully delete an account at the moment (I need to delete calax2 to free it up before adding the domain to calaxit).

As for the Ricky account, I don't think that's yours. Sure the domain is similar, but aside from that I don't see any similarities. The account is also empty anyway...

Edited by wolstech
Elaborate on Ricky account

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Wipe my account
  • Krydos locked this topic