[Solved] Default Plesk Page Suddenly Appearing at Index

stasi

Hi!

After the move to Plesk, everything on my site was working perfectly for some time. Today, however, my homepage is displaying the default Plesk homepage rather than my site's. All the files in my public_html/www folder still seem perfectly in-tact; the server is just suddenly treating them like they're not there.

Nothing's explicitly changed on my end in the past 24 hours or so since it was working as expected. Am I missing something obvious?

If there's any additional information I can provide, please let me know. Thanks for your time!

Thanks for the update, Unknown025!

I was just posting myself to note that it's suddenly back to normal. Given that, I don't know it needs to be escalated, though if this is unexpected behavior from your end, it might be something to look into regardless. Thanks again, and my apologies for the inconvenience.

I was running a repair process which apparently messed up the Apache config file for some domains for a bit until Apache restarted. It was unexpected that the repair process would cause websites to go offline so we'll keep that in mind if we need to repair anything again in the future.

• Like 2

• Krydos locked this topic