[Solved] account creation stalled

etisan

This might be normal since load is up at the moment, but it's the first time I've seen accounts stacking for hours like this with the server actually up. Krydos needs to look at this as you're not the only one showing an account stuck in the queue...I see 3 sitting in there right now.

As for refunds, that's also K's decision since I don't know where we stand on donation refunds policy-wise and he handles much of the money side of things. I've seen VPSes refunded, but that's a paid service, not a donation. I'm not sure where we stand on donation refunds since the Paypal fees cause us to lose more than just the donation itself if we refund it. Please keep in mind that if we do refund it, the account created by the donation will be deleted.

EDIT: Of course as soon as I post, the server created the account. It was just load I guess...still need to know on the refund though...

Edited by wolstech
Account has been created...

I was running a repair process which needs to be done occasionally to make sure there are no errors with the system, so new account creations were temporarily disabled until that finished.

Your domain is working fine http://surfacesilhouette.helioho.st/ and your account is 100% functional for the last 5 hours now as advertised. During the entire signup process it states multiple times that our account creation is load balanced and may take a while in some situations. We make no guarantees that your account will be created within a certain number of minutes or anything.

I think it's completely reasonable for account creation to take 1 hour 42 minutes and 34 seconds from the time of the donation, until you can login to Plesk considering I've only done this type of maintenance twice in the last 17 months since this server was originally set up.

Is there anything wrong with your account?

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] account creation stalled
  • Krydos locked this topic