[Solved] Hi i am locked out and suspended can you reset me or whatever you need to do so site is up and I can sign in? asanta13 owner of precisiontrademarks.com

asanta13

That domain isn't hosted here.

As for your account, it might be archived, but it's not showing in the backup system. Escalating to see if Krydos can find it. Also, as we no longer have a license for cPanel, we are not able to restore archived accounts, and are also currently unable to offer replacement accounts. If we locate your archive, it will be made available for download in the backup system but cannot be restored.

At this time, we currently aren't able to offer free hosting to users who have archived or no account, and accounts that do exist are limited to SFTP for access. We're working to implement Plesk as a replacement for cPanel, but that is not ready yet. Please see the News section for more information about that.

All of that said, if you need hosting now and don't mind paying for it, you can buy a VPS for $4/month as a solution in the meantime: https://heliohost.org/vps/

The last time you logged in was 2019-08-07. We didn't log deletion requests back then, but I'm guessing you requested to have your account deleted sometime between August and November 2019. If you hadn't requested your account deleted we would have archived it for you.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Hi i am locked out and suspended can you reset me or whatever you need to do so site is up and I can sign in? asanta13 owner of precisiontrademarks.com
  • Krydos locked this topic