[Solved] Account Not tracable

cliffm

Dear Team,

Can you please help me to trace my account "cliffm"

email- cliffmorais@rediffmail.com.

I was checking plesk ETA but was not able to view my account status on the tracking site.

I got to know from one of the admin (wolstech) that there is no such account in the database.

Hence creating this thread for support.

Can you please help me to track my account and get it running.

Thanks

Escalating to Krydos since the account in question doesn't exist according to the database. It also doesn't exist on any server that I can find. My guess is it was archived or suspended when the licenses were revoked...we deleted all of those from the database (I really wish we hadn't done this, it would make researching things much easier...). Suspended ones can be restored assuming they're eligible to be unsuspended, not sure how archived ones are handled though since they don't actually exist as an account.

@Krydos: Would it be possible to update the ETA tool to understand archived/suspended accounts? As it stands the ETA tool doesn't even seem to understand the concept of a nonexistent account let alone a suspended/archived one. If not, can we at least make a list of these accounts visible to admins somewhere?

7 hours ago, cliffm said:

Can you please help me to trace my account "cliffm"

The last time you logged in was 2021-05-10 so your account was archived before our licenses were even revoked. You can download your backup from https://www.heliohost.org/backup/ Archived accounts won't automatically be transferred to Plesk. That's why your account isn't listed on the ETA page. You can download your backup, create a new account once Plesk is ready, and then restore your backup to your new account. If you're interested in recreating your account sooner it is possible to donate to get an earlier invite to create an account. You can get an idea of what each donation level will get you by looking at this user's ETA https://www.heliohost.org/eta/?u=rli

6 hours ago, wolstech said:

@Krydos: Would it be possible to update the ETA tool to understand archived/suspended accounts?

The reason the ETA page doesn't list archived or suspended accounts is because they will not be transferred to Plesk automatically so there is no ETA for them. I have periodic database backups that I reference for these old accounts to find out what happened to them after they are deleted from the main database. For some reason the cliffm account wasn't added to the backup system, but I managed to find a copy of the archive hiding somewhere and added it manually. DM me on Discord if you want to know where the database backups are located and how to search them, otherwise you can just escalate things like this to me. I did notice that the ETA page doesn't handle non-existent accounts very well. I'll take a look at the code.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Account Not tracable
  • Krydos locked this topic