Database Cleanup

HelioHost

We've made a lot of progress towards converting to Plesk.

Our database which was over 18,000 users has been cleaned up, slimmed down, and restructured in preparation for the upcoming control panel switch. All of the existing archived accounts have been moved from archived state to backed up state. That means that all accounts are now available to download from https://www.heliohost.org/backup/ instead of just the active accounts. Some accounts backup links were changed in this process so if you have a link from a month ago it won't work anymore. If you need to download your backup you can just submit your email address and username again to get the new link. If you're having trouble downloading your backup let us know and we can help.

We've also been hard at work converting all of our internal admin tools to support Plesk. In most cases they have to be completely rewritten from the ground up which, as you might imagine, takes quite a bit of time. Some of the code we were using still was written in 2008 so this is a great opportunity to modernize our systems as well.

Currently we're still testing the account transfer process from cPanel to Plesk to make sure it works 100% correctly before we start using it on real accounts. We plan to start transferring real accounts, if everything goes well, as soon as this weekend. We'll keep you updated, and when your account is transferred we'll email you to let you know how to log in to Plesk.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Way to go, guys!😃

That's super hilarious!

And finally the domain change problem has been squashed👏

I can't wait to try the new Plesk architecture🤠

That's great, keep on going the new great work 👌 !

When all things will be done, i wonder how plesk and it's options will work?

Thank's for keeping my domain name: https://sylvain.heliohost.org , for staying it online and active; because i have not login yet (thinking better to wait to login) because of the maintenance. Thank's again also for the peoples that go onto my personnal free website.

At leas you know that i would not like that my account is suspended. Yup more then 10 years i'm with you, i can say that your the "best" and i quote it with proud 😃.

I really like you guys! A+

How about add-on or parking of some domain name like eu.org, .br etc, that was an issue on Cpanel, will plesk make it easier for users? Or it is still going to be business as usual where the Root admins help adding them manually  as it is on Cpanel. 

Sorry if this not the right time to ask this question I am just curious.

After I get Plesk, I plan to test free domains such as EU.org. This is what we HelioHost users want.
I use Tommy and donated 6 months VPS price to HelioNetwork. So I think I'll get beta testing early on.

This report will be commented here.