IT SHOWS SERVER DOWN EVERYTIME

aftab99

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM SADLY TO SAY THAT YOUR HOSTING IS VERY POOR BECAUSE I AM GETTING ERROR ON THE CLIENT SIDE SHOWING THAT SERVER DOWN SO I REQUEST YOU TO FIX ISSUE AS SOON AS POOSIBLE BECSUDE IT IS OF ATMOST IMPORTANT TO ME.

THANKS & REGARDS

AFTAB MADHARA

post-200400-0-43312700-1619850844_thumb.png

He's on Johnny, so what he calls an issue is actually normal. The uptime on that server is garbage, and that's by design.

Johnny server is meant for experimentation and playing around. Johnny is for people that just want to briefly try something or see the features we have, and who don't care about their site actually being available consistently. We allow users to use a lot more resources, and we have more than double the number of users on Johnny vs. tommy.

If he moved to tommy, his site would actually be reliable because we tightly control resource use and limit the number of new accounts to prevent overloading the server with users.