[Solved] VPS Bitcoin

gleason

Yes it's possible, others have done it. I'm not sure what the process would be for this though. I think you sign up on the website, but don't pay on paypal. You can then post here with the bitcoin tx info so he can find the payment and set you up...

One thing to consider though is that unlike paypal, you can't easily do a recurring payment with bitcoin, so you'll need to manually re-up every so often. Each time you do, you'll need to provide us the tx info so we can assign the payment to your VPS and extend the date.

So this will probably end up being the same as when I donated to transfer to Tommy, evidently my program doesn't provide enough tx info. So the owner of the wallet will need to check. And I'll be doing a year worth so shouldn't be too annoying for you fellows. is 12 months the 10% discount like the 6 months  being $43.20 or is that open to discussion?

Also, will I be able to keep my hosting on Tommy?

Edited by gleason

Yes, you can do 12 months up front through bitcoin for a 10% discount.

So 2 GB memory, 2 cpus, and 50 GB hard drive would be $43.20 for a year. Go ahead and submit the form at https://www.heliohost.org/vps/ and then close it when it gets to the payment part. Then let me know here that you made the transaction and I'll get you all set up.