[Solved] Donation - Unarchive account and Tommy Server Move

gleason

I talked to sohamb03 on discord, I would like to get my account unarchived and moved to tommy, I made a BTC donation, about 2 minutes ago. I would be happy to validate the amount via Private Message (or if another method works I am unaware of it).

Thanks

I need either "from" BTC address or the hash/transaction ID of your specific transaction to figure out which one is yours in that list. If you post the transaction ID itself, I can look it up.

That link just shows all tx's for the internal coinbase (might be bitpay still?) wallet that our wallet is part of. It doesn't show our share specifically, so it's not nearly specific enough.

That wallet has never received or sent anything: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/38Rtn7CsveukJyGbiaBX313v6xjzdEvFX5 Was this sent as a lightning transaction or a swap of some kind? There should be a "transaction hash" or "transaction ID" associated with your payment, that will go directly to the payment in question on any block explorer you use, regardless of how or where it was sent.

If you can't find it, I can escalate this to Krydos since he's the one who has access to the wallet to see if he can see money from you. 

Please do, in the mean time I will try to find this information as well. It does say it processed so i'll keep looking.

I am also available on discord GalaxyMule#5098

Edited by gleason

There's only been one bitcoin donation in the last 4 months so I'm going to assume this was you. The timestamp was 4 minutes before you made the first post and it's had 77 confirmations now.

You're on Tommy now. I have also increased your storage to 2000 MB, and you don't need to log in to cpanel to keep your account active until 2021-05-24. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you so much for your donation!