[Solved] Inactive unarchive request

animecaf

Krydos will need to figure out why that failed (I downloaded the cpmove-animecafe.tar.gz and it tested OK, so not a corrupt archive), but the good news is it appears his account was empty anyway aside from a single 5KB postgres DB. There's nothing in public_html, mail, or mysql. I'd think the easy fix here is to send an invite and if he wants that DB, we can just email the .sql to him or leave it in his home folder and he can restore it manually.

Thanks, but when will I get the invite, or is there no need for that?

I tried signing in again and it showed that my account is still archived

We need to wait for Krydos to get on here to help this issue because the unarchived system had failed after Byron tries to do it on his end.

Another easy fix from what Wolstech was mentioning earlier is we can send you an invite to your email that was associated from your archive account without having to wait for longer times than usual as it appears that you don't have any files in your account and it's just your Postgres Databases.

If you would like us to backup that databases from your account and sent you an email the .sql or leave it in your home folder and you can restore it manually after that.