POP3 mails not transfered.

maelep

I added my HelioHost email to Gmail using POP3. It was working perfectly for some days but not anymore.

I changed anything, I receive mail in the HelioHost webmail then disappear because should transferred to Gmail but I don't receive it in my Gmail box.

Any idea how to resolve this? :(

Gmail often considers mail from our servers to be spam, so it’s probably in the spam folder...

Also, if you use IMAP to sync instead, the messages should stay on our server until you delete them.

No, I don't have any mails in spam and I can't use IMAP because your service isn't compatible with Gmailify so I'm forced to use Pop3 :(

I took a look at the pop3 logs, and I can confirm that google is connecting to our server successfully and downloading your emails. Unfortunately we can't access google's systems to provide support for anything that happens to your emails after they leave our server. You'd have to contact gmail support, which as far as I know is non-existent. It's probably some spam related issue though. Who knows?

The only other way I know how to receive and send emails from a custom domain through gmail like you're trying to do is to set up gsuite, but that isn't free unless you're a school or a non-profit.

Something that may help, which also isn't free but is probably cheaper than gsuite, is a dedicated IP. If you pay $2 per month, or $20 per year you can have your own dedicated ipv4 for your account so you won't have to use the shared server ip. I'm willing to give you a refund if you pay and it doesn't help your emails arrive in your gmail inbox correctly.