404 error showing 500 error

Guest georgene

Guest georgene

If I absolutely need to activate NS, I can. But with Freedns.afraid.org it is a pain in the ass, I did it for dogily.us.to and I had to send emails to admin and other procedures. So, I would prefer not having to do that. 

Ugh, afraid.org...yeah they're a known incompatibility. Most if not all users who use that service have to go through that hassle of emailing them to make it work correctly with our service (why they can't just let users set NS records is beyond us...). 

Considering you own the domain mackproductions.com, why not just find another DNS provider? I usually don't recommend it because it can cause its own issues, but Cloudflare supports subdomain delegation, is free, has tons more features than Afraid, and you can configure it just as a DNS service if desired.

I tried parking this for you, but the server is too slow at the moment for WHM to work right...

Guest georgene

Trust me I would not us Afraid.org if I was the owner of the domain. But, I thought it was great because it was offering a free subdomain. Finally, I don't like it but I still keep the two I have. I prefer Freenom for free domain.