[Solved] Unable to create addon domain

Seekier

So I created a eu.org domain and was successfully given the domain after several weeks of waiting but here I am stuck trying to addon the domain name

The domain name is fzmedia.eu.org

Name server is set to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliost.org respectfully yet unable to addon

The server :Tommy

User: maijo

Pls help

After you change it to your primary domain, you can change it back to your previous primary domain and add it as an add-on.

Actually since you already add it as your main domain, it tricks the server to pass the nameserver validation which is otherwise failing with .eu.org subdomains.

To outline the steps, if you're present main domain is "example.com" and you want to add "example.eu.org" as an add-on:

1. Change your main domain to example.eu.org and wait for it to start working.

2. Change your main domain back to example.com

3. You should now be able to add example.eu.org as an add-on domain

EU.org is not supported as an addon domain because of it's non-standard name server configuration requirements. The .br method (make it your primary domain to trick them into setting up) sometimes works, but not always.

@sohamb03: It's not reliable with eu.org. From what I can tell, eu.org detects us removing their records and stops serving the NS records shortly thereafter. Dumb design on their part. They actually make .br look good in terms of setting a domain up.

The recommended configuration here is to use eu.org domains as your primary domain. If you really don't want to do this, I have to add it on my end manually. Please create a subdomain instead, then tell me what the subdomain is and I can park the eu.org on top.

@wolstech I see. Though the trick I specified worked for me a couple of times, and hence I thought it might be a working strategy.

But yeah what you said is better, asking people to create a subdomain and open a thread to have the eu.org parked on top it, in case they don't want it as their main domain.

Thanks so much for the explanation, honestly I thought I was the one doing something wrong.

@Wolstech please help park www.fzmedia.eu.org on the sub domain www.fzmedia.maijo.heliohost.org

Thanks in advance