[Solved] Suspended : nshliem

Hello, I believe I may have been incorrectly suspended. I have logged in at least once every month and have recently updated my website. Also, I don't believe I've violated any terms.

Background: I created the website just for only writing an articles on it's own website. It is not heavy for that.

Thank you

heliohost username: nshliem

server: ricky

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server. <br /><br />If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.<br /><br />If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic, you might want to consider purchasing a VPS instead. https://www.heliohost.org/vps/ VPS hosting gives you an entire virtual server to yourself, including no load limits, a dedicated IP address, and full root access.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server. <br /><br />If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.<br /><br />If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic, you might want to consider purchasing a VPS instead. https://www.heliohost.org/vps/ VPS hosting gives you an entire virtual server to yourself, including no load limits, a dedicated IP address, and full root access.

I check on cpanel a bit strange, even though the load account is only about 65% in memory on CPU only 1%, and bandwidth is 0

but thank you very much for your help....

Edited by Krydos
fixed quote tags

I check on cpanel a bit strange, even though the load account is only about 65% in memory on CPU only 1%, and bandwidth is 0

Your account was suspended at 1:43am UTC. At the time that you were suspended you were at 100 memory usage, which means you were using more memory than every other account on the entire server. Once your account is suspended it causes basically no load, which is the whole point of suspending high load accounts. So your account is suspended for 7 hours and 53 minutes until 9:36am UTC when it was unsuspended. At 9:48am UTC you check the load. Keep in mind that the load meter measures from midnight UTC to midnight UTC. Your account has only been unsuspended for 1 hour and 55 minutes so far today. That's only 19.5% of the day so far. The other 80.5% of the day your account has been suspended, and you still managed to be at 65 memory level even though your account has been suspended for 80.5% of that day. Hopefully that helps you understand the numbers a little better because it seems like you were implying you shouldn't have been suspended, or implying that your account wasn't causing the most load or something. Let us know if you have any questions about how it all works, or if you need help reducing your load.

Your account was suspended at 1:43am UTC. At the time that you were suspended you were at 100 memory usage, which means you were using more memory than every other account on the entire server. Once your account is suspended it causes basically no load, which is the whole point of suspending high load accounts. So your account is suspended for 7 hours and 53 minutes until 9:36am UTC when it was unsuspended. At 9:48am UTC you check the load. Keep in mind that the load meter measures from midnight UTC to midnight UTC. Your account has only been unsuspended for 1 hour and 55 minutes so far today. That's only 19.5% of the day so far. The other 80.5% of the day your account has been suspended, and you still managed to be at 65 memory level even though your account has been suspended for 80.5% of that day. Hopefully that helps you understand the numbers a little better because it seems like you were implying you shouldn't have been suspended, or implying that your account wasn't causing the most load or something. Let us know if you have any questions about how it all works, or if you need help reducing your load.

oooh I see...thank you for your complete explanation....